2009年7月15日 星期三

Little Blue~~No Dancing Anymore

It's 2009 mid summer.
The weather is fine and the sky is clear. But, not the right time for dancing.
Took a decade to have the Reunion, but it seems to be my own dream, though I should know it at the very beginning. You could take it seriously, but not the others. Don't take everything for granted.
I really appreciate those cute and lovely classmates to join this "Festival", to bring us the invaluable time for meeting with each other~~ Thank you all~~
Nevertheless....
I took more than 1 month to arrange this reunion, previous planning not mentioned. Originally, I expect to have at least 20 people to be here for having fun with those old classmates. However, time is killing people, not only physically but mentally. We are no longer in the mood of past NCU people but I still hope we could cherish the mutual experience when we were young.

It's your dancing party, but not for others...

Sky is blue, just like my feeling at the night of 2009/7/11.

沒有留言: