2009年3月6日 星期五

Why so hurry, just a faucet.

Time passing by, giving no mercy to anyone, it's fair but cruel.

Extremely exhausted with my new home... I have dedicated my very most energy and knowledge to it. Frustrated at the first but getting satisfied at the end of this task of Vincent's life. I could fulfill my dream, that's what I keep talking to myself..

You could manage a lot of business matters, but could you handle the common faucet you use everyday? This is the question I am asking myself repeatedly and continuously. Most people nowadays devoted their lifes to learning knowledge and skills from books, but few people are able to deal with their own house, just like a faucet...

During this period of time, my dear daddy took so much time and effort in helping his younger son to decorate his upcoming warm house. I am lucky to have my dear daddy around but I also feel depressed that I could do little things to share daddy's loading, though daddy didn't complain at all.
Getting older, getting feel week, too many things beyond your abilities.
But, I am lucky that I could feel somthing different inside my heart. I feel so I am here.~~
New home is not just a house, it could treasure all what I care. That's what I really care...

沒有留言: